1/4 lb shrimp
1/2 lb boneless chicken
1 tsp garlic
1/2 piece cabbage, quartered
1 cup green bell pepper,sliced
1 cup red bell pepper, sliced
1 small cauliflower, cut into small pieces
1 ½ cup snow peas
1 cup carrots, sliced
1 cup onion, diced
1 cup chicken liver, sliced
Shrimp juice (derived by crushing the head of the shrimp) or use shrimp bouillon
1 1/4 cup water
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Saute the garlic and onion
2. Add the boneless chicken and saute for 2 minutes
3. Put-in the chicken liver and let cook for 3 minutes more
4. Pour in the shrimp juice and 1 cup of water and bring to a boil. Cover the pot and simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Add the shrimp.
6. Add the oyster sauce and simmer for 2 minutes.
7. Put-in the cauliflower and cabbage then mix well
8. Add the carrots,snow peas, and bell pepper. Cover the pot and simmer for 5 minutes or until vegetables are cooked
9. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot. Share and Enjoy!